Gutter Cleaning by Window Gang! Most residential houses and commercial buildings are designed to have gutters divert water away from the foundation, and gutter cleaning is an essential part of home and building maintenance. Over time, gutters can fill up with pine straw, leaves, dirt and other debris. Once they become clogged, they will not function properly.
Rather than diverting the water away from your home, clogged gutters will actually flood, causing damaging water to seep into the eaves and walls of your home, causing rot and possibly even foundation problems. Moisture in a structure’s foundation leads to exterior cracks in the brick and mortar, which can lead to extensive structural damage of your property.
Why Gutter Cleaning?
- Standing water in gutters can seep into roofing edges and cause wood rot of the underlying roofing material.
- Standing water in gutters can weigh down gutters and cause damage to the gutters and to the areas where the gutters are attached.
- Standing water in gutters can cause rusting of the gutter material.
- Water allowed to flow over clogged gutters can find its way onto house siding and cause eventual wood rot.
- Water allowed to flow near the foundation can cause foundation damage.
- Water allowed to flow near the perimeter of the home can cause damp, musty basements.
- Water allowed to flow near the perimeter of the home can cause insect infestation due to high moisture accumulation.
In addition, excessive water can damage sidewalks, driveways, interior floors and, in extreme cases, it could even destroy your home.
As you can see, clean gutters are vitally important to the long-term health of your home. Gutters should be cleaned in the spring and late fall in most parts of the country. Depending on the number of trees that surround your home, they may need to be cleaned three to four times per year. Be sure you don’t neglect having your gutters cleaned, and you’ll eliminate future problems before they can start.
Why Window Gang Gutter Cleaning?
- When Window Gang cleans your gutters, we will only use ladders equipped with ladder stabilizers. Using ladder stabilizers ensures your gutters will not be damaged. Some companies do not use ladder stabilizers. They will place the ladder directly up against your gutters. Doing this will dent the gutters all around your home. Ladder stabilizers allow our ladders to rest on the roof and not your gutters.
- After our ladder is safely and securely placed on your roof, Window Gang will then remove all gutter debris. After all debris has been removed, we will make sure that all downspouts are free and clear to ensure proper drainage all around your home.
- Gutter cleaning can be a very hard, dirty and tiresome job. Also, climbing up and down a ladder to clean out those blocked gutters can be dangerous.
- Why take the risk? Let Window Gang clean your gutters every year to protect your home from costly foundation damage.
- Window Gang offers a Gutter Cleaning Maintenance Plan. It ensures that you will have year-round protection from clogged gutter debris and peace of mind that your gutters will flow properly throughout the year. By signing up for our Gutter Maintenance Plan, you take the hassle out of scheduling appointments and will never wonder if your gutters are clogged. We will handle it all! Our team will inspect and clean the gutters around your home as frequently as you request. Sign up today and start receiving your discount!
Do you have ugly, black streaks on your gutters?
- Window Gang has developed a deep-cleaning chemical that will remove those unsightly black streaks from your gutter facings. Let us give you a free estimate while we’re there!
Let Window Gang show you why we are the industry leaders in gutter cleaning across the country. Window Gang will provide you “Service Beyond Your Expectations!” Call us today for your FREE quote!
For Service Beyond
Request A Free Quote:
9521 Lumley Road
Morrisville, NC 27560
The Difference is Clear…
- Fully Insured and Bonded
- Uniformed Employees in Clearly Marked Trucks
- Professionally Trained Crews
- Residential and Commercial
- Environmentally Friendly
- National Awards and Certifications
- Excellence and Trust Since 1986
- FREE Estimates
- References Available